Friday, May 21, 2010

Im thin but have cellulite creeping up on me on the backs of my thighs under my butt. what can i eat/do?

id like to reduce/eliminate it.


what exercies and food?





i dont plan on buying special creams, so yea





exercises/food.





i understand i have to firm my muscles, so if you can be little more specific? i heard about rubbing any cream and giving a little masage in the area would be good.





food/exercise/masage stuff lol thanks

Im thin but have cellulite creeping up on me on the backs of my thighs under my butt. what can i eat/do?
a good tastic for toning up ur butt is like to flex the butt muscle and just hold iit like dat for the whole day lol i know it sounds kinda funny but it really works! u gota flex it as long as you can tho, or results come later

ben

No comments:

Post a Comment