Wednesday, May 19, 2010

How do I download creeping in my soul? and other songs from the bionicle website?

Me and my brother want to download the 3 songs that are on the bionicle website...I've looked all over the internet and I've also look on Itunes...but its no where to be found...so I need a link or the website ANYTHING I love the songs and I really want them...your help will be much appreciated...thanks ahead of time!!!

How do I download creeping in my soul? and other songs from the bionicle website?
THis is probably the worst illegal move i've ever made, but this is what I do.





My mp3 player (a Zen V Plus... or something like that) has a line in recording feature. I can plug one end of the cord into the headphone jack and plug the other end into the hole that says line in on my mp3 player. Once I'm on a website I want to record off of, I just hit on the player and play on the computer and it records it. Later I just edit the title of the song and the artist... kinda like I downloaded it off the internet.


I'm not sure if you're talking about downloading just for computer purposes or i-Pod (I'm not sure i-Pod has the line in feature) or some other mp3 player, but it's an idea.





Hope it works for you. Good luck.





OOH! Also there's a site called mp3raid.com that you can go on to and search. It doesn't have the best selection of music but lots of time it works for me. Just type in mp3raid.com/search and type in the title of the song and see what you can find.





Again, good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment