Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wierd muscle spasm :( Creeping me out a lot!?

There is a spot right beneath my right breast that has been twitching all day. It happens a few times an hour, will twitch for 5-10 seconds, then stop. The spot is only three or four inches in diameter, and is not connected to my breast at all. I looked at the spot when it was happening and you can see the spot spazzing when it does this. Its really wierd and kind of creeping me out. Does anyone know what it might be?

Wierd muscle spasm :( Creeping me out a lot!?
I get that in my eyelids. Annoying!





It could be you've used that muscle more than it's used to, or you're a touch low on potassium. Try having a banana, and maybe putting a heating pad on it.





Muscle spasms are weird, but not harmful.
Reply:are you epileptic it could be that?


No comments:

Post a Comment