Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How to get rid of creeping plants?

I planted some flowering plants a couple of years ago. I am not sure what they are called. They are a creeping plant that gives little navy blue flowers in late August to late September. They are a nice mound plant, but they have started to creep were I don't want them. So I have to pull the creepers out like weeds. How do you fully get rid of the creepers after I dig the whole plant out , so none of the plant comes back next year.

How to get rid of creeping plants?
If you have left any of the plant in the ground, use Glycophosphate weedkiller - you just put it on the leaves of the plant you want to get rid of and it travels back to the roots and kills without affecting any other plants
Reply:Put the plant in a buried tub. That should slow growth enough for you to keep on top of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment