Friday, November 13, 2009

I want to buy Golden Creeping Jenny seeds, any good site?

Working on my garden, I can't find a site to buy Golden Creeping Jenny seeds. (Lysimachia nummularia , 'Aurea')(Goldilocks).

I want to buy Golden Creeping Jenny seeds, any good site?
Three places to get it are Pondmart, Ebay and blujay.com. The cheapest is Pondmart @ $10.00.
Reply:I love the creeping jenny that's in my yard, but it is considered a noxious weed almost everywhere. Mostly it's sold as a plant. If any of your neighbors have it, pick a small slip and just drop in on the ground and you'll soon have more than you need. Truth be told, I would probably refuse to give any to my neighbors because I keep mine confined to a small area, but you have to stay right on top of it ir you'll soon be the terror of the neighborhood.





http://pondmart-pond-supplies.stores.yah...

Wisdom Teeth

1 comment:

  1. Using BullionVault you are able to acquire physical gold and silver by the gram at current spot prices.

    Open your free account now and get 4 g's in free silver as a sign-up bonus.

    ReplyDelete