Friday, November 18, 2011

He likes me butt hes creeping me out.?

alright so its like this...im in 9th grade nd this kid hes in 3 of my classes nd i know he likes me but he doesnt know that i know...and so i was wearing a miniskirt nd my friend was lke jake was just staring at ur butt nd he alwayss stares at me everydays.....so im like waht else is new.. so then my freind goes to him ok u know she hates u nd hes like no she doesnt...so now he keeps talking to him but im wicked mean to him caues i cant help itt cause i relaly do hatee himm...nd he trys to hardd to impress mee but its so annoying cause hes creeping me out....so i need advice on to make him stop liking me or me not being mean to him cause i feel bad...thanks..

He likes me butt hes creeping me out.?
kick him in the balls that should wake him up lol

may

No comments:

Post a Comment